Substance Use Services
thru: Rochester Mental Health Center
- Same day appointments available
• Offers telehealth services available.
• Offers medication Assisted Treatment.
• Offers referral to outpatient detoxification.
• Offers nicotine treatment with concurrent substance abuse treatment.
• Provides family programs which offer support to both patients and families.
• Offers outpatient mental health treatment.
Eligibility: Chemically dependent and/or family.
Adolescent treatment services: 12-19 years.
Older adult program: 50 years and older.
Inpatient rehabilitation: 18 and older.
Application Process: Call for appointment.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Medicaid, third party insurance, sliding scale. Call for information.
Coverage Note: Monroe County.
This program is offered here:
Rochester NY 14621