Please click here
Community Services Program
- Benefit management assistance
- Legal and educational advocacy
- Crisis assistance
- Individual habilitation services
- Family reimbursement
- Parent support
- Guardianship information
- Respite assistance
- Summer camp and recreation for adults and children
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments and planned shopping can be provided.
Eligibility: Vary with program. Call for information.
Application Process: Call for information.
Fees: No fee for service.
Cayuga and Seneca Counties.
Mozaic supports individuals with disabilities, their families, and the community in Seneca, Cayuga, and Yates Counties. They provide opportunities and choices for treatment, employment, education, recreation, and community living to assist individuals with disabilities.
1083 Waterloo-Geneva Road
Waterloo NY 13165
Hours: M-F 8:00AM-4:00PM