* Provides outpatient drug and alcohol treatment.
- Chemical abusers groups, issues of DWI, evaluations, etc.
- Intensive outpatient.
- Multi-Family group.
- Family therapy.
* Offers methadone maintenance treatment and rehabilitation program.
- For those addicted to opiates (heroine and other opiates).
- Continues for an indefinite time (one to two years).
Eligibility: Ages 14 years and older. Methadone maintenance: Accepted into program only if there have been failed attempts at drug treatment.
Application Process: Call for appointment.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Sliding scale. Medicaid/Medicare. Most insurance.
Coverage Note: Cayuga, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Seneca and Wayne Counties.
Languages: American Sign Language -
This program is offered at this site:
Rochester NY 14642
Public transportation available.
Strong Hospital offers a wide range of hospital services and specialty centers.
Rochester NY 14620
Hours: 24 hours
Call for information for programs, departments and clinics
Disabled: Wheelchair Accessible
Please click here