Steppingstone Supportive Living Program
thru: YWCA of Rochester and Monroe County
- Residential treatment program for women in recovery making the transition to independent living
- Social activities such as holiday parties provide women with the opportunity to form supportive friendships, addressing the isolation that often accompanies chemical dependency
- Advocacy services
- Personal development and skill-building workshops
- Educational programs
- AIDS, wellness and recovery, life skills
- Relapse prevention
- After care case management for those who leave the substance abuse or transitional housing programs
- Referrals for inpatient treatment or detoxification
- Referrals to community resources such as health care and vocational training
- Individual and group counseling
- Parenting classes
- On site drop-in childcare for clients who reside in the program
- 29 furnished apartments available for women and women with children
Eligibility: Steppingstone: Women, ages 18 years and older. Women with children. Steppingstone supportive living apartments: Referral from OASAS-licensed agency.
Application Process: Call 585-368-2225 during business hours for more information.
Required Documentation: None.
Fees: Sliding scale fees for most programs. Accepts child care subsidies and Social Services housing allowances.
Coverage Note: Monroe County. Will accept out of county applicants but will need payment approval first.
This program is offered here:
Rochester NY 14604