Taxpayer Assistance Center
thru: United States Internal Revenue Service - Rochester Office
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 - April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is required)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Help with Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (tax law & submission of tax return)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
Eligibility: Filing deadline: 4/15 of each year. Extensions available.
Application Process: By appointment only.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: No fees for service. Interest charged for late payments.
Coverage Note: Livingston, Monroe, Ontario and Wayne counties.
Languages: Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated).
This program is offered here:
Rochester NY 14604